Why Do We Need A Photo Recovery App?
Seeing tons and tons of redundant images eating up the precious space on your Android device, you would be bound to get rid of a few of them. What would you do if accidentally you deleted an important photo from the gallery? You would probably get baffled and wonder how to recover deleted photos from the phone?
5 Best Photo Recovery App For Android
With a photo recovery app repentance surely becomes the last option. If you are thinking of rooting and posing further danger to your device, hold on. Here we have curated a list of some of the best photo recovery apps for android which would safely help you get all the images that you have ever deleted from your Android phone.
1. Deleted Photo Recovery
This is a photo recovery app for Android that has the capability to recover deleted photos from your Android device. These photos could have either been deleted from phone storage or external storage. Once recovered, Deleted Photo recovery will restore them back to your gallery.
Now, you don’t need to root your Android device to recover images that you might have accidentally deleted.
- It has a simplistic yet very attractive and an easy to use interface
- The app comprehensively scans the external and internal storage of your device
- The results are accurate, though the app may take some time depending on your phone’s performance and the storage limit
- It supports all types of image formats including jpeg, png, jpg, and many others
- You also have the option to select folders from which you wish to recover images
2. Photos Recovery – Recover Deleted Pictures, Images
It is a great photo recovery app that helps you scan and recover deleted images from both internal and external storage without you having the need to root the device. This is an extremely fast performing app which means that it takes less time than most of the photo recovery apps.
- To begin with the app has a soothing, easy to use and completely functional interface
- The app helps restores images all major formats which includes jpg, jpeg, png and so on
- It shows history of all the last scanned results
- With this app you can upload the recovered images on Photos, Google Drive or any other platform
- You can have a preview of the images that you wish to delete.
- Scanning is simplified since you can scan by size, date and name
- You also have the option to delete the recovered images from the recovery list too
You also have the option to exclude images from scanning which can be done in the settings option itself.
3. DigDeep Image Recovery
DigDeep is a photo recovery for Android which can help you recover deleted photos with ease. Once launched, the app scans your device and puts forward all the images that have ever been deleted from your device.
- Interface is simple and each component is backed by a tutorial so that you have no problems at all
- A designated folder is created where all the recovered images are put
- Images are restored in their original definition and their quality is maintained
- Both internal, as well as external memory (SD card), are scanned for lost images
- You needn’t root the device for recovering photos
- The app supports all the major file formats like jpg, png, and jpeg
- The app also shows those images which had been deleted before the app was installed
The best part is that it shows results folder wise and location wise, so that filtering becomes furthermore simpler.
Fourth on the list of best photo recovery app is DiskDigger which as the name suggests digs deeper to extract all the deleted files from the device. It doesn’t just recover images from your Android device but even from SD cards, digital cameras and USB drives as well.
- Contains two distinctive modes of scanning – basic and advanced. The former scans device even if it is unrooted while for the latter you will need to get access to the file system
- By purchasing the premium version you can also restore music, videos, text files and messages
- The recovered files can be shared via email or be sent to Google Drive and Dropbox too
- Supports all major image formats
5. Restore Deleted Photos by Dumpster
If an app has over 40 million downloads and offers a quick way to recover all the images that have ever been deleted from your device, you’ll probably not give a second thought and install it right? Well, Dumpster is just that photo recovery app.
- You don’t need to root your device or even have an internet connection
- Not just photos, you can instantly recover videos and other important files too and there are no additional charges for that
- The free version also offers and auto clean functionality so to avoid any clutter
- Backup facility for media files and apps is available
- The premium version also enables you to upload recovered files on the cloud, offers custom designs and themes and even provides lock screen capabilities
If you ever had a query of how to recover deleted photos from the phone, I hope these best photo recovery app for android would be an answer.
More to read:
- Best Android Launchers in 2020
- 5 Best Custom ROMs in 2020
- Best Android Tablets to Buy in 2020
- Best Android Smartwatch 2020
- Best smartphones under 30000 in India
- Best Android Games in 2020
- Best mobile phones under 10,000 in India
- Best Smartphones with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC
- Best Xiaomi Phones in 2020
- Best Android Smartwatch 2020